Interested in interviewing Sophia? Please schedule a call and she’ll be happy to chat with you!
- Unite 4:Good Magazine – Sophia Bera: Financial Guide for Millennials
TV Clips, Web Segments, Radio Spots, Podcasts, and Tweetchats
- Tropical Entrepreneur Podcast: Generation Y Wealth Creation Ideas with Sophia Bera
- Wisconsin Public Radio: On Your Money: Financial Tips for Millennials
- The Huffington Post via John Murphy: How Sophia Broke the Rules for Advice Based Businesses
- Investment News Webcast: How to work with millennials and the next generation of investors
- HuffPost Live Segment: Life as a Teenage Homeowner
- Wired Advisor: WA10: Sophia Bera is Not Your Father’s Financial Planner
- Entrepreneur on Fire: EOFire Episode with Sophia Bera
- Wisconsin Public Radio: On Your Money – Financial Tips For New College Grads
- Fox 9 News Segment: Tips to Getting Your Financial House in Order
- Fox 9 News Segment: 6 Tips for First Time Home Buyers
- Fox 9 News Segment: Finances in Your 20s and 30s
- Chelsea Krost: Episode 53 – How to Balance Love and Money
- Wisconsin Public Radio: On Your Money – Financial Resolutions for Millennials in 2014
- AOL’s Daily Finance: 5 Financial Milestones to Reach in 2015
- AOL’s Daily Finance: 4 Best Apps to Organize Your Money in the New Year
- Advice IQ: Save More or Earn More? (Repost)
- Business Insider: 4 Ways to Feel Better About Your Money (Syndicated)
- AOL’s Daily Finance: Accumulation Trumps Allocation in Your Retirement Portfolio
- AOL’s Daily Finance: FSA vs. HSA: What You Need to Know for Health Care
- AOL’s Daily Finance: Why Your Financial Plan Needs Both a 401(k) and a Roth IRA
- Business Insider: Just Saving Money Won’t Make You Rich (Syndicated)
- Advice IQ: Cut Your Own College Debt (Repost)
- AOL’s Daily Finance: 8 Ways to Save for the Holidays in the Next 8 Weeks
- AOL’s Daily Finance: 4 Great Ideas from Hanging Around with Financial Bloggers
- Business Insider: Every Millennial Should Know These Investing Terms Cold (Syndicated)
- AOL’s Daily Finance: What You Don’t Know About Picking a 529 Plan Can Cost You
- AOL’s Daily Finance: 6 Money Goals You Should Conquer in Your 20s
- AOL’s Daily Finance: Private Colleges May Not Be Worth the Price of Admission
- Business Insider: 20 Tips To Save $200 Or More A Month (Sydicated)
- AOL’s Daily Finance: When Is There Such a Thing as Good Debt?
- The Street: Here’s How You Can Actually Expect the Unexpected
- Your Life and Money: Featured Post: Can Money Buy Happiness for Gen Y? (Repost)
- AOL’s Daily Finance: Easily Earn Money With These 3 Lucrative Side Hustles
- Business Insider: How To Decide Whether To Save Your Money Or Pay Down Debt (Syndicated)
- AOL’s Daily Finance: Financial Planning for Millennials: Yes, You Can Afford It
- The Street: 3 Principles That Make It Easier to Become an Entrepreneur (Repost)
- Investment News: The rise of the young firm owner
- Business Insider: 42% of Millennials are seriously worried about debt (Syndicated)
- Investment News: What is the FPA NexGen Gathering?
- Advice IQ: Creating a Part-Time Job (Repost)
- Wall St. Cheat Sheet: How to Create a Part-Time Job (Repost)
- AOL’s Daily Finance: 3 Money Tips for New Grads Getting By on a Starting Salary
- AOL’s Daily Finance: Class of 2014, Here Are 4 Tips for Acing Real-World Finances
- AOL’s Daily Finance: What Are You Teaching Your Kids About Money?
- AOL’s Daily Finance: The Scary State of Financial Literacy in America
- Advice IQ: Couples’ Money Talk Tips
- AOL’s Daily Finance: How to Organize and File Your Taxes Over a Weekend
- Advice IQ: Money Lessons in Your 20s
- Jean Chatzky: Making the Most of Company Benefits
- Advice IQ: Gen Y Retirement Planning
- AOL’s Daily Finance: 7 Ways to Say I Love You Without Breaking the Bank
- Advice IQ: Lessons in Buying Used Cars
- Advice IQ:Maxing IRA Contributions
- AOL’s Daily Finance: Investing 101: What Is an ETF?
- AOL’s Daily Finance: Investing 101: What Is a Stock?
- Advice IQ: Tax Tips for Young Adults
- AOL’s Daily Finance: 4 Ways to Earn More in 2014
- Bankrate: How to save wisely
- US News: 5 Ways for Millennials to Lower Taxable Income in 2015
- Investment News: Health savings accounts: Transforming health care, forcing hard choices
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Want To Be Successful? Consider Adopting Some Of These Habits
- MONEY: Money Makeover: Married 20-Somethings With $135,000 in Debt—And Roommates
- Investment News: Some advisers moving to mobile payment systems to bill clients
- Business Insider: 16 Things That Make You a Financial Adult
- Doughroller: Good Debt vs. Bad Debt
- Dividend.com: Financial Planners Every Investor Should Follow on Twitter
- Investment News: Advise Millennials. They may save your practice.
- Huffington Post: Millennials Want to Close the Generation Gap When Talking Finance
- Entrepreneur: Thriving in Finance Requires Patience and Humility
- US News and World Report: 37 Personal Finance Experts to Follow on Twitter
- Think Advisor: The Freewheeling Life of the Virtual Advisor
- Financial Planning: Marketing Tricks to Reach Gen Y
- Inc: The New Incubator: Mom and Dad’s House?
- Negocios: Veinte trucos para ganar 150 euros más al mes
- Fast Company: Is It Possible for Freelancers to Ever Retire?
- Thin Difference: Savvy Millennial Financial Advisor Sophia Bera
- CNNExpansión: 5 errores comunes al planear tu retiro
- Bellwethr Magazine: Let’s Get Fiscal
- Forbes: Freelancers, Here’s How To Save, Pay Down Debt, Retire And Splurge
- Forbes: Freelancers, Here’s How To Do Your Taxes
- Forbes: Freelancers, Here’s How To Budget Your Money
- CNN Money: Should you raid your retirement savings to slash debt?
- Inceptia: Great Advice for Grads, Summer 2014
- Healthy Moms Magazine: Keep that Money in the Bank!
- US News: 7 Tips for Sharing Finances in a Long Term Relationship
- Business Insider: Why Every Millennial Should Consider a Roth IRA
- Investment News: Advisers see rise in clients straining under college debt
- Women & Money Magazine: 5 Ways to Build More Time into Your Day
- Life & Money: Featured Post: 4 Ways Gen Y Can Maintain Good Financial Health
- Forbes:10 Questions to Ask a Financial Planner
- Forbes: The Only 3 Money Principles You Need To Know
- BrightScope: Top 100 Most Social Financial Advisors in the US (2013)
- GuideVine: Trust Fund Baby? Here’s How to Handle that Cash
- AUM in a Box: What You Can Learn from a 30 Year Old – How Niche Markets and Technology Turned Sophia Bera into an Industry Leader (Part 1)
- GoGirl Finance: Meet a Financial Planner: Sophia Bera – Planning All Over the World!
- Wealth Professional: Gen Y: Next to Line Your Book?
- Wealth Management: The Pared-Down Advisor
- Investment News: Tech-savvy young planners band together to share the wealth
- Women & Money Magazine: Not Your Parents’ Financial Planners (Introducing a New Breed of Planners You Can Really Connect With)
- NASDAQ’s Investor’s Business Daily: ETFs Are Suitable Investment Vehicle For Both Young And Old
- Strategy Magazine: Investing for Life: Advice on How to Begin
- Investment News: Is it time for a new CRM?
- CNN Money (and picked up by Yahoo! Finance): No 401(k)? Where to stash your cash
- Financial Advisor: Focus on Gen Y
- Life and Beauty Weekly: Keep That Money in the Bank! Simple Ways to Get a Hold of Your Finances
- Investment News: Can an adviser thrive in a virtual office?
- Reuters: Your Practice – The rise and rise of the virtual financial adviser
- Wealth Professional: Get over it and get connected
- Forbes: Don’t Wait For Obama’s MyRA: The Best Places To Save For Retirement If You Make Less Than Six Figures
- Chicago Tribune: Just start saving, even if it’s by collecting loose change
- Credit Donkey: 10 Smart Ways to Save $1,000 a Month
- Blueleaf: “I’m not your father’s financial planner,” and other ways Sophia stands out
- Star Tribune: A wealth of options for money advice
- Ozy: Gen Y Spurning Life Insurer’s Pitches
- Financial Advisor Magazine: Financial Advice in 2034