Sophia Bera Daigle, CFP® is a sought after speaker and presenter who enjoys speaking to consumers, financial advisors, and especially college students both in person and virtually.
Advisor Focused Presentations:
Past speaking engagements include: NAPFA National Conference, FinCon, FPA of Atlanta, FPA of MN, NAPFA South Region, Texas A&M’s Diversity Conference, and the American Bankers Association. She was the keynote speaker at FPA Austin’s annual conference in 2016. In addition, she’s participated in a variety of webinars hosted by big financial institutions to local credit unions. She covers topics such as:
- Next Generation Financial Planning: Attracting and Meeting the Needs of Gen X & Y Clients
- Building Your Brand as a Financial Planner Using Blogging, Social Media, and Press!
- How to Rock the Twittersphere!
- Get Quoted! Steps Advisors Can Take to Get Media Attention
- Tech Tools to Run a Virtual Financial Planning Practice
Consumer Focused Presentations and Webinars:
Sophia is available to educate consumers about a variety of financial topics. She often gives talks at companies, who bring her in to teach their employees. She has spoken at Google, Austin Theatre Alliance, and Balfour Beatty. She covers topics such as:
- What You Should Have Learned About Money But Never Did
- Smart and Easy Retirement Planning for Millennials
- Financial Basics: 3 Easy Ways to Get Your Money In Order
To inquire about speaker or webinar fees, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Sophia looks forward to hearing more about your next event!