Please note: At this time, we only publish content created by the Gen Y Planning team in accordance with our compliance policy. We do not accept guest post requests, and do not publish guest articles on our site. We also don’t add requested backlinks to resources and articles in content we’ve already published.
If you have a media request or would like to schedule an interview, email Sophia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sophia Bera Daigle and Gen Y Planning have been widely featured across various publications, both in print and online, including CNBC, Business Insider, CNN Money, The Huffington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, InvestmentNews, and more.
- Feedspot: Top 80 Financial Planning Blogs and Websites
- Investopedia: 2019 Top 10 Most Influential Financial Advisors
- Empower: 2018 Top 50 Women in Personal Finance
- CNBC: Digital Financial Advisor Council
- Sophia Bera Woman in Finance Award is given annually to students at Utah Valley University
- Minnesota State University Mankato: Distinguished Young Alumni award recipient
Recent Press for GYP
- CNBC: Understanding your first paycheck (and why it’s so much smaller than you thought)
- CNBC: Renting an apartment or home? Here is what real estate experts say you need to know
- Business Insider: When you open a joint bank account you should read your bank account rules on death. Here’s why it matters
- Business Insider: Assigning a beneficiary to your bank account ensures someone can claim your money after death
- Arkansas Democrat Gazette: Cashing in on home equity windfall
- CNN Business: The secrets to managing money as a couple
- The Washington Post: How to Safely Cash In on Your Home Equity Windfall
- Over Sixty: Want to become debt-free this year?
Past Press Highlights
- Think Advisor: She Built a Virtual Planning Firm for Millennials Before It Was Cool
- CNBC: Before you join ‘The Great Resignation’ and quit your job, here’s what you need to know
- CNN Business: 4 tips for couples looking to manage their finances together
- Financial Advisor Success Podcast: Creating Value For Next-Generation Clients By Focusing On Actions Over Projections, With Sophia Bera
- Coverage from 2021
- Coverage from 2020
- Coverage from 2019
- Coverage from 2018
- Coverage from 2017
- Coverage from 2016
- Coverage from 2015
- Coverage from 2014
- Coverage from 2013