Please note: At this time, we only publish content created by the Gen Y Planning team in accordance with our compliance policy. We do not accept guest post requests, and do not publish guest articles on our site. We also don’t add requested backlinks to resources and articles in content we’ve already published.
If you have a media request or would like to schedule an interview, email Sophia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sophia Bera Daigle and Gen Y Planning have been widely featured across various publications, both in print and online, including CNBC, Business Insider, CNN Money, The Huffington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, InvestmentNews, and more.
- Investopedia: 100 Top Financial Advisors of 2022
- Feedspot: Top 80 Financial Planning Blogs and Websites
- Investopedia: 2019 Top 10 Most Influential Financial Advisors
- Empower: 2018 Top 50 Women in Personal Finance
- CNBC: Digital Financial Advisor Council
- Sophia Bera Woman in Finance Award is given annually to students at Utah Valley University
- Minnesota State University Mankato: Distinguished Young Alumni award recipient
Recent Press for GYP
- CNBC: These home improvement projects pay off most — major kitchen and bath remodelings don’t make the cut
- Skimm Money: Fake Productivity, The Sandwich Generation, and Rate Hikes
- CNBC: Financial experts share their greatest money regrets — all have one thing in common
- Pocket Worthy: How Student Loan Debt Is Destroying Marriages
- CNBC: Don’t want to return to the office? Here’s how to work remotely indefinitely, according to a digital nomad
- CNBC: Ready to remodel? Here are the home projects that will get you the best return on your investment
- CNBC: Another Fed rate hike is here — should you keep switching savings accounts to chase a higher return?e debt-free this year?
- Forbes: You Don’t Actually Need A New Budget For 2023. Here’s Why.
Past Press Highlights
- Business Insider: Assigning a beneficiary to your bank account ensures someone can claim your money after death
- Arkansas Democrat Gazette: Cashing in on home equity windfall
- CNN Business: The secrets to managing money as a couple
- The Washington Post: How to Safely Cash In on Your Home Equity Windfall
- Over Sixty: Want to become debt-free this year?
- Coverage from 2022
- Coverage from 2021
- Coverage from 2020
- Coverage from 2019
- Coverage from 2018
- Coverage from 2017
- Coverage from 2016
- Coverage from 2015
- Coverage from 2014
- Coverage from 2013