Sophia Bera, CFP® is a sought after speaker and presenter who enjoys speaking to consumers, financial advisors, and especially college students. Past speaking engagements include: NAPFA National Conference, FinCon, FPA of Atlanta, FPA of MN, NAPFA South Region, Texas A&M’s Diversity Conference, and the American Bankers Association. In addition, she’s participated in a variety of webinars hosted by big financial institutions to local credit unions.
Advisor Focused Presentation:
- Next Generation Financial Planning: Attracting and Meeting the Needs of Gen X & Y Clients
- Building Your Brand as a Financial Planner Using Blogging, Social Media, and Press!
- How to Rock the Twittersphere!
- Get Quoted! Steps Advisors Can Take to Get Media Attention
- Tech Tools to Run a Virtual Financial Planning Practice
Consumer Focused Presentations:
- Gen Y Finances: What Every Millennial Needs to Know About Their Money
- How to Negotiate Your Salary to Get the Raise (or new job) You Deserve
- Budgeting Basics and Money Tips for Millennials
- Why Entrepreneurship is the New “Job Security” for Gen Y
College Focused Presentations:
- Branding Yourself for a Career in Financial Planning
- Navigating Through Student Loans and Other Debt
- Financial Challenges Faced By Graduating College Seniors (and What to Do About Them!)
To inquire about my speaker or webinar fees you can schedule a call here and fill out a speaker request. I’m looking forward to hearing more about your next event!